Tuesday, June 23, 2009

i'm an alien from outer space

Currently loving the shit out of Janelle Monáe, Boyz II Men, Black Eyed Peas, and Lauryn Hill.

Uh, I felt I should update because I haven't in a while. But I don't really have anything new to say. I am finally going to finish the shit that I have put myself in by getting a speeding ticket this week. I do 8 hours of service at Goodwill on Thursday, and then on Saturday I have an 8 hour "driving improvement" class. Hoorah. But then finally it will all be over and it will be as if I never got the ticket. I hope it's worth it, because it would've been less expensive to just pay the speeding ticket fine. But then it would remain on my record and my insurance would go up. Not that I have a car, anyways. Super.

I'M REALLY BORED.

Katie saw Beyonce tonight and texted me through the whole thing, making me really jealous. She cried during "Ave Maria."

I should shower, but I'm really tired and don't want to leave my bed.

I have nothing important to say.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you came to visit this weekend. I had the best time with you. Driving to Salem was definitely the highlight. :] come back soon baby angel once you done with dat community service

    ReplyDelete