Tuesday, May 19, 2009

look what you do, oh ruby blue

It's Tuesday and the finale of American Idol comes on tonight, followed by the preview Pilot episode of Glee. Excited!

So this Thursday or Friday I'll be heading up to Williamsburg with Annie again and this time we'll catch some rays, if weather permits. That's really all I like to do in the summer: swim and be out in the sun. I'm simple and easy to please.

This Friday is my audition.

This weekend I start working at TDC and it's about damn time. I've been wanting to start working since the moment I came home, which I don't even remember when that was... it was so long ago. I'm really tired of following the same routine that I currently do, day after day. It get's really tiring and incredibly boring.

I'm really excited to work there again, though. Yes, the job is awful and we have to be outside in extreme temperatures in horrible uniforms, (which look like Little League uniforms this year...great) but at least I'll be working with friends. Laura and I keep talking about how excited we are only because we're the few returning staff. I'll miss Joe, though. Every time we'd work together nobody would call either of us by our names, because, according to them, they couldn't tell us apart. Haha... it's weird knowing someone who others think looks exactly like you. Of course, I don't think we look anything alike. This year Katie (not Matthews, sad) is also working there so that should be good. Every one else just looks like plastic Barbie bitches that I'm going to eat alive. But not really. Oh, and I'm the only person working there, aside from one other newcomer, who is not in high school. Suuuper.

I'm really bored and thought I would just write a blog entry of pointless stuff that was going through my mind currently, so there it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment